Thursday, January 29, 2015

...more Your Dave memories~

He was a great one RIP. (Alan Sneed)

A friend since '73, from Oneida. RIP Dave Young (Buster Sutton)

In '74 this incoming UT freshman drove into Knoxville by himself for the first time. I was scared to death. The first voice I heard was Your Dave on WKGN doing mornings. He did the 7a ID and rolled into "I Fought The Law" by The Bobby Fuller Four! And I thought there could be no bigger time radio on God's Earth. I never met him, but I knew him, like so many others did. RIP Dave. Radio was better because it had you. (Steve Howard)

Oh, so sad...Dave was one of a kind, strong in mind and spirit. It was a blessing to to have worked with him at WIVK and WNOX. Rest in peace dear friend. (Randy Bishop)

God Bless Your Dave. RIP (Gary Adkins)